About 6 days ago, I got tagged by
to do a journal entry meme which also mean I'll have to tag some other people as well, so here goes nothing.Rules I'm giving out to people I tagged
- Write your own rules
- Answer 10 questions I give about yourself
- Tag at least one other deviant
Now, for the questions I've been given:1. Why did you decide to join DeviantArt?
I joined because I wanted to submit some alternate history scenario that I made to the internet, and since this site had a pretty decently sized alternate history community, I figured this was as good place as any to submit to. As you may tell, I submit other stuff on here, but I try to mainly focus on alternate history.2. If there were a movie made about your life, what actor or actress would you want to play you?
I don't know, but I guess at some point in the movie, I'll play myself. 3. In general, do you tend to be happy with how your artwork comes out?
For the most part, yes, but I do feel that some could have been better. Like this one. This is your host: Thomas Host
Even when I finished it I thinking "what did I do to you?!?!?!"4. What was the first fandom or franchise you got really "into"?
When I was really young, I really loved Thomas The Tank Engine. It was practically my life for the longest time. I still watch it from time to time, but mainly to see how the series been doing.5. How often would you say you eat snacks?
6. Do you use the same username or similar usernames across sites (for example, your username is "CupcakePrincess101" on most of the sites you're on but on one site you're "TheCupcakePrincess"), or do you use a different username for each website you're on (for example, your username is "CupcakePrincess101" on one site, "flyingcactus03" on another site, and "BlackCatLover" on some other site)?
With the exception of Youtube and email, all of my account names are "The Plainsman", but with this site, I'm not allowed to have the space on there.7. Do you have anything you would consider a guilty pleasure?
Go back to #4.8. Do you play a musical instrument, or can you at least read sheet music?
Neither, though, in the fifth grade, everyone had to play the recorder (for some reason) and I never really learned it.9. Do you ever get phrases stuck in your head the way a song would get stuck in your head?
Yes. My older brother likes to say (or sometimes sing) some lyrics from a song, or just say some phrase for long enough that I start saying it. It's like a virus or something.10. Are you a good cook?
I'd say I'm alright, but I don't usually cook for myself, its usually at school at a culinary class and I don't do much of the cooking.11. What's your favorite OC that doesn't belong to yourself?
I don't really have a favorite, but I do like this character Tesla bio
mainly because its not that often (for me at least) to come across a human Sonic OC, and a good one at that.12. Would you boop my Alt plushie's nose to hear it squeak~?
Wait, that toy makes a noise? Sign me up.13. WHA'T, EXACTLY, DOES "INXZIIM ITUVI" MEAN?!
After some quick Google searching, I learned that - and I quote this from the Pop'n Music wiki page for Alt 2.0 - saying: "On her Pugyutto plush doll, the gibberish phrase "INXZIIM ITUVI" is written in the black area on her router." So by that logic, "INXZIIM ITUVI", means nothing. But I know that probably not the answer that
is looking for. So I'll just say what I originally thought when I first saw it.
"INXZIIM ITUVI" is actually just an acronym. For what you my ask? I'll tell you. I:
In parliament. (I might've cheated on that last one)
Finally. I finished the questions. Now to make my own.
1. Do you have any other social media sites?
2. What was/is your favorite subject in school, if any?
3. Do you own any video game consoles, and if so, what games do you have for them?
4. What would you want to do now at this very moment?
5. What's the most memorable experience of your life?
6. Is there a type of career you want to purse or are pursing?
7. Name a place, real or fictional, you want to go to.
8. Do you have a cell phone? (Cause I don't)
9. If you were to change any event in history, what would it be?
10. What historical significance does the year 1889 have? If you can't think of anything, make one up.
Now, for the people I'm going to tag.
You can answer your questions done below, but I recommend doing it as a journal entry.